Bhutan Tourist Tariff
The minimum tariff for tourists visiting in a group of 3 persons or more are as follows :
Tariff US $ 250 per person per night halt.
- The minimum daily package rates shall be inclusive of the following :
- Government Royalty & Taxes
- Accommodation in standard hotels approved by the Tourism Council of Bhutan
- All meals
- Service of Lisensed English speaking guide
- Transportation within Bhutan
- Entry Fees into all the Museums
- Charges for all arrangements required for treks.
Individual tourists and smaller groups of less than 3 people will have to pay the daily FIT surcharges (applicable for all months ) as follows, over and above the daily tour cost of US $ 250 :
Single Individual – US $ 40 per night halt
Group of 2 – US $ 30 per person per night halt in Bhutan
There are no charges applicable for CHILDREN under the age of 5 years.
However, those between the age of 6 – 12 accompanied by elders / guardians will receive a 50% discount on daily tour cost.
All travelers will also have to pay US $ 40 per person as Bhutan Visa fee.